A special welcome present awaits you!
- Travel on regional trains in South Tyrol: Between Brennero (Brenner) and Trento , and between Malles (Mals) and San Candido (Innichen)
- Use of public transport buses (City buses, regional buses)
- Use of cableways at Renon (Ritten), Maranza (Meransen), San Genesio (Jenesien), Meltina (Mölten) and Verano (Vöran)
- Access to Renon (Ritten) Railway and Mendola (Mendel) Funicular
- The PostBus Switzerland between Müstair and Malles
- Free admission to 80 provincial museums
- All the benefits of the GuestCard (at least 10% reduction in about 100 institutions such as swimming pools, lifts, etc.)