Welcome at the Hotel Pension Flora at Lagundo near Merano
The morning starts with a rich breakfast buffet: Various types of bread, local bacon, ham, salami, various types of sausages and cheeses, but also delicious, homemade jams and honey make the connoisseur's heart beat faster and strengthen the body before a hard day's hiking at Lagundo, Merano or the near mountains.
For guests who like it a bit easier, we serve cereals, yoghurt, fresh fruits, all sorts of fresh vegetables and much more. Of course, delicious juices are also included and for the sweet tooth among us also different cakes.
On request, we will prepare fried eggs, scrambled eggs or a five-minute egg freshly for you.
Breakfast buffet with organic corner
5-course evening meal from low-calorie cuisine (salad buffet)
Festive gala dinner (weekly)
Diet menu and alternative menu
1 x weekly homemade cake in the afternoon
Just for Fun – No Pressure!
Our pleasant rooms are very spacious and comfortably furnished in elegant Tyrolean style. From the balcony, you can enjoy panoramic views over the Burggrafenamt. Please let us know your requirements for additional pillows, blankets etc immediately on arrival, so we that we can turn your holiday room into your “holiday at-home” as soon as possible.
Enjoy the sun at our outdoor swimming pool and large lawn. Then relax and unwind in the swimming pool, steam room and solarium: all of them have a pleasant atmosphere. While you’re at it, why not try our Wellness Area?
Our hotel offers
- Sunny panoramic indoor swimming pool (5x11 m), temperature 25-30°C
- outdoor jacuzzi
- lawn for sunbathing
- table tennis
- terrace with panoramic view to Lagundo and Merano
- steam sauna
- infrared cabin and finnish sauna
- parking area
- bus station not far from the hotel
- music and dancing in summer
- "MeranCard Algund Plus" (guestcard) for free
- WiFi for free in the rooms
A special welcome present awaits you!
- Travel on regional trains in South Tyrol: Between Brennero (Brenner) and Trento , and between Malles (Mals) and San Candido (Innichen)
- Use of public transport buses (City buses, regional buses)
- Use of cableways at Renon (Ritten), Maranza (Meransen), San Genesio (Jenesien), Meltina (Mölten) and Verano (Vöran)
- Access to Renon (Ritten) Railway and Mendola (Mendel) Funicular
- The PostBus Switzerland between Müstair and Malles
- Free admission to 80 provincial museums
- All the benefits of the GuestCard (at least 10% reduction in about 100 institutions such as swimming pools, lifts, etc.)
Lagundo - in the middle of vine- and appleyards
The garden village Algund near Merano is known for its flower gardens, the beautifully planted church square, the lovely designed viewing point "Trauttmansdorffer Thronsessel", for its palm trees, olive trees and the mediterranean plants.
At the beginning of March, a delicate pink carpet of flowers spreads all over the place. Due to the mediterranean microclimate through the protected valley, Algund is the whole year worth visiting.
More than 300 days of sunshine a year
Sun lovers will adore this place. The alpine-mediterranean microclimate in Lagundo next to the spa town of Merano, is the perfect holiday destination in every season.
Due to the protected location, it is always a few degrees warmer in the resort of Lagundo than in the surrounding villages - 300 days of sunshine a year.
Lagundo is the ideal starting point for hikes in the South Tyrolean mountains.
Spring in Lagundo
The garden village of Lagundo with its mild, alpine-mediterranean climate is the ideal starting point for marvelous walks and hikes in the breathtaking mountains of South Tyrol. Between 300 and 3,000 meters in altitude, Lagundo offers the right challenge for everyone. Moving in pure, healthy mountain air is not only fun - it strengthens the immune system and inspires body, mind and soul.