Wellness and Spa at Lagundo
Rest Easy in the Southern Sunshine
Enjoy the sun at our panoramic terrace. Then relax and unwind in the swimming pool, steam room, and solarium: all of them have a pleasant atmosphere. While you’re at it, why not try our Wellness Area?
Enjoy the sun
Enjoy the sun in our indoor swimming pool and large lawn. Then relax and unwind in the swimming pool, steam room and solarium: all of them have a pleasant atmosphere. While you’re at it, why not try our Wellness Area?
NEW: wellness area 2018
- Indoor pool
- Finnish Sauna
- Steam Sauna
- Infrared Sauna
- Relaxation room
Therme Meran - Terme Merano
A place of peace and tranquillity in the heart of the spa town
Terme Merano/Therme Meran has elegantly integrated itself into the cityscape of the spa town Merano/Meran since it opened in 2005 and is an attractive eye-catcher. Inside this stylish linear glass and steel cube there is an extensive centre of excellence for health, wellbeing and wellness in Merano/Meran.
The long tradition of Merano/Meran as a spa town is given a new lease of life in a modern, holistic way in this centre of excellence. The 360° range on offer at Terme Merano/Therme Meran in South Tyrol, which is open 365 days a year, includes 25 pools indoors and outdoors, various saunas, a 52,000 m² spa park, the Spa & Vital area, Medical Spa, Fitness Center and Bistro.
Visitors also have a hair salon and shop at their disposal. At the free crèche, children are lovingly looked after while their parents treat themselves to a feel-good day and enjoy the vast spaciousness of Terme Merano/Therme Meran. The numerous glass fronts give visitors a feeling of openness and create a calming, relaxing atmosphere.
- Modern thermal baths thanks to stylish interior design by the star architect Matteo Thun
- Curative thermal baths thanks to the thermal water
- Authentic thermal baths thanks to the use of South Tyrolean natural products for wellness treatments
- Healthy thermal baths thanks to the Medical Spa, comprehensive range of fitness activities and holistic weight-loss programme "LeichterLeben"
- Green thermal baths thanks to the huge spa park right in the heart of town.
A special welcome present awaits you!
- Travel on regional trains in South Tyrol: Between Brennero (Brenner) and Trento , and between Malles (Mals) and San Candido (Innichen)
- Use of public transport buses (City buses, regional buses)
- Use of cableways at Renon (Ritten), Maranza (Meransen), San Genesio (Jenesien), Meltina (Mölten) and Verano (Vöran)
- Access to Renon (Ritten) Railway and Mendola (Mendel) Funicular
- The PostBus Switzerland between Müstair and Malles
- Free admission to 80 provincial museums
- All the benefits of the GuestCard (at least 10% reduction in about 100 institutions such as swimming pools, lifts, etc.)
Lagundo - in the middle of vine- and appleyards
The garden village Algund near Merano is known for its flower gardens, the beautifully planted church square, the lovely designed viewing point "Trauttmansdorffer Thronsessel", for its palm trees, olive trees and the mediterranean plants.
At the beginning of March, a delicate pink carpet of flowers spreads all over the place. Due to the mediterranean microclimate through the protected valley, Algund is the whole year worth visiting.
More than 300 days of sunshine a year
Sun lovers will adore this place. The alpine-mediterranean microclimate in Lagundo next to the spa town of Merano, is the perfect holiday destination in every season.
Due to the protected location, it is always a few degrees warmer in the resort of Lagundo than in the surrounding villages - 300 days of sunshine a year.
Lagundo is the ideal starting point for hikes in the South Tyrolean mountains.
Spring in Lagundo
The garden village of Lagundo with its mild, alpine-mediterranean climate is the ideal starting point for marvelous walks and hikes in the breathtaking mountains of South Tyrol. Between 300 and 3,000 meters in altitude, Lagundo offers the right challenge for everyone. Moving in pure, healthy mountain air is not only fun - it strengthens the immune system and inspires body, mind and soul.